Friday, April 23, 2010

Toadstool Time Again. . .

What's happening these days? Glass budgies, deconstructed clothing, and 'shrooms. Check it all out. . .
Deeeeelicious glass budgies all over the wall of the newest cafe in the Peninsula - 'Luscious'. And these birds are just that.
Jan and I did a bit of catching up over coffee recently, which was all good. I wore my latest deconstructed garment - what once had been a men's shirt, and now is a (stylish?) waistcoat. Well, I think so anyway.
And all over the ground outside our house, is my favourite item of this particular time of the year, yes, you have it - 'shrooms. Or to be more precise: toadstools. These little beauties sprang up a week ago and were gone again overnight, and the red ones have started appearing on the front lawn. So very 'Alice in Wonderland' of them.





No comments: