Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Only a week or so to go


Not sure whether I'll be able to keep these blogs up. . . once I'm fulltime bent in front of a computer doing graphics and trying to keep up with younger and brighter. . . watch this space. I'll even have to manage on LESS coffee. The countdown has begun. . . it's now on 12.
Picture was taken just now, with me at my soon to be emptied desk, clutching my farewell gift from Catherine Gardiner, who presented me with a Koru, which means 'new beginnings, and peace, and tranquillity'. I am leaning on that thought.

3 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jada's Gigi said...

Hi J
this blogging thing is fun. What course are you beginning? Getting back into art? Nice to see you in the photo. Are you losing weight? You look wonderful! We are lovign Atlanta and Lithia. I'm just getting my site set up but maybe you'll pop in now and again. Tell Trace I said Hi. I miss her e-mails but her address doesn't work for me anymore. ??
Good luck in your "new beginning"
C

7:15 AM

jayjay said...

Hi Jada's gigi,

LOVELY to hear from you. It took me a while to work out it was you, Cheryl. Ha ha. Silly me. Glad you are enjoying Atlanta, what I wouldn't give to drop in for a yack. Hope it happens some day. Tracey can sometimes be reached on admin@optom.co.nz . . . try that anyway.
J