Sunday, March 12, 2006

Whew, slow down I want to get offfffff. . .


Life has become pretty fast, with studies swallowing up my weekends as well as some evening hours. Today was a case in point. It is SUNDAY!! I did an interview with an illustrator who is well known here for his Glengarry Wine Newsletter artwork at 11am. That was great, and I have 11 pages of tape transcription of interview to work on tomorrow. Then I got home to do a photoshoot for a magazine assignment I'm doing - using my niece Jem as the model. Then we had a meeting at 2pm at my place, and I had a slight connuption because I wasn't ready for it. Straight after that, we (flatmate and I) headed off an picked up from the other side of Auckland, a large china cabinet I won on TradeMe (our EBay). Whew. I've spent the rest of the evening loading it. What do you think?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It's Lurvely.
Sounds like you are one busy, busy chica.

Hope it slows down enough for a coffee and a gander at that Darcy soon!
I love you
soooooooooooooo
much.
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
(ah, shades of young Jemma!)

jayjay said...

Oh, I'm managing Mr Darcy. . . he's on the wall facing me in my new bedroom. Last face I see at night - perfick.
Hee hee.