Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday

Okay, these photos are all in the wrong order. But - here is the day so far. It's late afternoon, I'm swamped in a sugar buzz so high that I even resorted to taking my own photo - Helen couldn't hold the camera still enough. That's her in the next shot. Those eggs no longer exist.






































And then there's the one of my mother arriving from the hallway with her cluster of packages bright with cellophane and Easter eggs for the family. How our eyes LIT UP.
ANd finally there's the photo of the meeting of the church this morning. We've already devoured the hot cross buns, sung some songs, had some coffee, shared some pretty meaningful things, and now we're working our way through a bowl of small chocolate eggs, and Jan is checking her daugher's hair for lice!! Ha ha. Church life, aye? Oh, and catch the single brother doing the dishes, bless him. We're in Tracey's house.
HAPPY EASTER

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely sugary delight!

Did you and Helen swap hair color on purpose? It's so funny how we sisters are!!!

Bill Heroman said...

I told my kids we should rename Easter and Halloween as "Sugar Day 1 and 2"!

Aren't I a (non) sweet daddy? ;)

Jada's Gigi said...

Funny about the sugar highs....and the lice! Church life indeed!
I could tell some funny stories about churches and lice...LOL