Thursday, June 15, 2006

Dissertation night

Yep, it's finally happened! We had our exhibition of our dissertations at a gallery in St Paul's St last night, with wine (in polystyrene) and nibbles. Very nice event with a chance for fellow students and I to relax and read each other's work and to invite family and friends to see our work.
Here's my friend Catherine Gardner and I hovering over a disseration on Vodka!
And this was my entire contingent: Niece Magda, Catherine, Helen and niece Jem.
The gallery and the tables spread with our work.
LAST weekend, my sister-in-law (and Magda's Mum) was here and we celebrated with a meal she put on!! on Helen's place. That's Mum and Jem with Magda and Lizzie.
The family gathered around the table. Great food. Great company.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So proud of you!!!

How fun that you get to hang with Magda and Jem!