Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Trip to Rotoiti with the SIX FROM THE CITY

Well, it's over - the HOLIDAY!! Yes, 'Six from the City' had their week at Lake Rotoiti, and although it rained most of the time, a wonderful experience never the less. I won't fill in under each photo, for I think they speak for themselves. We sat in a natural hot stream in the late afternoon most days to warm up, but we also swam in the Lake in front of our bach most days too. Despite the rain. We ate, we sipped, we walked, we played games, we read. It was magnifique. WE are Gene, Helen, Cathy and Gordon, Peter and I. Enjoy.












3 comments:

Sarah said...

now that looks absolutely lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

Oohhh! Take me! Take me!

Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Jada's Gigi said...

You guys have more holidays than the law should allow!! I'm jealous! :)