Thursday, June 18, 2009

Working from home

Okay, it's REALLY winter now! See how black it is behind Jan and I on our early morning walk this morning! Yep, that's after 7am, around 7.15, down by the harbour side, along the walkway there. Who'd know it.
And this is my quick click of the view toward Auckland. . . just glimpsable through the bushes. You can tell I didn't want to stand too long in the cold to take the shot.
And a record of the seasonal fruit can be seen in my daily breakfast. This is my homemade muesli, covered in kiwifruit and golden kiwifruit, mandarins, and homemade yoghurt, with blueberries from a can sprinkled on top. Mmmmmm.

2 comments:

Jemma said...

That looks like an ultra-yummy breakfast Aunty Jenny!

jayjay said...

It is! But yes, it is a bit cold on a winter morning. Maybe I should try porridge