Tuesday, October 04, 2005

NOw I truly AM fifty years on this planet


Aw, shucks, that's me about to go off the Auckland's Sky Tower Restaurant in company with good friend Peter, who really was charming and treated me so well! (Check out the huge bunch of white flowers!)
I had a Persian Party on Saturday night, that the whole church came to, and family, and friends, and we had a couple of traditional belly dancers come who got us all up dancing (you should have seen Mark Boyd!) And my mother's mandolin group were so funny and so good. The two authentic Iranians in our midst, who lived in the house that we held the party in, were most impressed!
A good night had by all, and particularly one very spoiled little princess who is lavished with endless amounts of grace and love by the One who created her.
Sigh.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OH YOU.

Wish I could've been there with you. Happy Birthday dearie. I love and miss you so. What great parties you have.

Bet it couldn't compare to the first party in our apartment-remember? We had that Swedish model come?

heeheehee!
Big kisses and hugs to you!