Monday, January 09, 2006

Back from holiday!

All the photos are out of order, going from last activity to first, but here is Ngaroto Nurseries, where Peter now lives, and which he owns. I stayed the night, had two swims in the pool, and enjoyed the beautiful rural setting of this lovely place.
Here's Lake Rotoiti, which Helen, Cath and I swam in even if the boys didn't. It is a fresh water lake, by Rotorua, and this is pretty much at the door of the bach.
This is the six of us, and what a great bunch we were too. On a bush walk that went from the end of the beach into the bush. Lovely.
Our only night out to dinner at Rotorua, and only moments before Gene was too sick to stay at the table any longer poor man. Check out that expression.
Helen and I had two days at the family bach in Waihi before meeting the others at Rotoiti. This is our breakfast. Aint my sister sweet? Pippi Longstocking.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks absolutely lovely, my dear! The spectacular six!!!!!!

What a breath of fresh air!!!

Jada's Gigi said...

What a great lot of posts and pix I have missed in the past few weeks. YOur holiday looks wonderful as do you. :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my dear Jen!