Thursday, December 29, 2005

Another Year stretches before us. . .

Alright then, come on out here and join me in the sun on my porch, among my potplants, and the butterflies, and let's talk about 2006 and what our hopes and dreams are for that year.
Can you feel the sun on your back? Step into the shade of my sunsail, and I'll make a cup of tea.

I'm off to Lake Rotoiti next week, and away from Auckland for a while, oh joy! Always at this time I think of what the coming year will bring - most of it completely unexpected and unplanned, and some of it downright painful no doubt, but along with those moments are frequent bursts of joy and pleasant surprises.
Where would we be without Faith, Hope and Love? Unable to take another step. And those nice sounding words come in reality packaged (if it's even possible to consider him like that) in the person of Christ. I thank God that although life is unpredictable I have a rock upon whom I can stand, and who has proven unshakeable and WORTH IT. Oh to know Him better.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Worth it. Amen.
To know him better. Everything.
Love your sweet sunny porch!!!
Love you.

Drea said...

I love your porch its so pretty. Reminds me of my parents Sunroom