Saturday, October 13, 2007

Alright, I can't bear it. . .

Thanks Deborah for your encouragement - I'll put up another blog then:
Had a great night at the Duncans enjoying a birthday dinner party entitled 'Western Saloon'.
When I look at these I am filled with a mixture of strong emotions, most jubilant, some shamed, and a few very sad. I cannot explain the latter, but let's just say, that's life.

. . . as you can see, the jubilant is obvious.
We all had a pretty good time, and my costume went back, slightly stretched, to the hire place.

3 comments:

Deborah Fantasia said...

Awww !:) I'm glad you posted this it looks like sooo much fun !

I love the pictures, I think they're all great !

Deborah

Deborah Fantasia said...

Oh yea, absolutely LOVE the costume !
Deborah

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and i do ove the costume never give up Inky