Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Barbecue Party

Well, these are some shots of the bbq last night - it was a great night, and I'm looking forward to the videos John took as well. That's John and Gordon below - so glad I asked John to bring his camera.
And here I am about to start to revelries - with some Christmas poems and then carols.

Jan and Mark really DID have a good time. . .
. . . the rest of the party were outside eating on balcony.

Five of us playing our instruments in the hall for the carols. My old friend from school days is tucked in the corner on HER cellos. TWO cellos!! What a luxury.
See - there she is. We both played in the Auckland Girls Grammar School orchestra 1972.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

ohhhhh
to have been there.

Jada's Gigi said...

Loved the video!! Thank you! I took as to me personally..:)
How awesome to have had a musical ensemble to accompany the caroles! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! You all will have New Years first over there in the land of the rising sun or what ever it is your lovely name means...:)