Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bits and pieces

She's pretty cute - I had to catch up with my beloved niece Magda today - even if it meant crossing a suburb or two and braving rush hour traffic home. That's her, in a cafe with me, SO GOOD TO SEE her after so long. Sheesh, you'd think we lived in a different country or something.
. . . and this was last Friday night, with six of us enjoying our first journaling evening - putting together and making a book each, with pages filled with bits an pieces just waiting to be written on.

2 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Sorry I sent you on a wild goose chase.:) I had to let the birthday blog sit for a few days but I hadn't forgotten about your post. it truly is deep and refreshing...awesome! though like I said..almost over my head..these days anyway..sigh....THANK You! for posting it!

Sarah said...

Oh! would I were THERE!!!!