Sunday, December 14, 2008

Friend's Christmas BBQ

Last night I had the good friend's barbecue at my place. This is Cathy and Gordon, ready to sip wine, eat nibbles and chat in the light of the golden sunset.
By the time we had the barbecue finished and the food on the table, John and Naomi had joined us.
Then it was 'showing off' time - me on my 'newly repaired flat tyre' bike - keen to hit the road again.
. . . which I did, for the purposes of photography
Ah, how well this captures my keen attitude to the idea and romance of LEISURE cycling.
Cathy preparing to be helpful in the kitchen, bless her.
Naomi forced to watch the cycling.
We finally moved into the lounge and continued the evening there.
. . . before the inevitable cleanup. BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT. Merry Christmas one and all.

1 comment:

Jada's Gigi said...

You look lovely on your bicycle, my dear! Merry Christmas!