Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rotoiti and Waihi Beach

Helen and I spent some time down at the family bach at Waihi beach, and this is us heading off for dinner on Saturday night to Flat White.

. . . and we did a bike trip to the other end of the beach - Bowentown - where we had a coffee at the local cafe there.
This is such a typical sight for a Jeffries - the walkway up and over on to the beach. Mair Island in the distance.

A balmy evening on the beach by myself.

I headed to Lake Rotoiti on Wednesday and joined friends Cathy and Gordon for the rest of the week. Took my bike this time and got a wee bit of cycling in.














2 comments:

Jemma said...

Nice entry Aunty Jenny- love that moroccan thingy! And your photographs are works of art, they are beautiful!! I want to take photographs like that one day!! xx

jayjay said...

You already take some great photos, Jem. I seen 'em.