Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Artistic stuff

Ah, this is what my poor mother is reduced to. Climbing up the stairwell to satisfy an assignment I had for a photo depicting 'the narrative of long experience'. I ended up using the one with the age-spotted hands pouring tea. They were her hands too. She's such a dear! If you look closely you can see the family depicted on the wall behind. Heartwarming aint it?

Anyway, that's one assignment behind me and umpteen still to do. I'd best get to it.

"LORD!"

2 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Lovely way of depicitng "the long experience". Your mum's a dear to put up with you. ;)

Are you taking a humble back seat in your class? hmmm? I doubt it. lol
But are you having a blast? I'll bet you are. :) Enjoy!
You are so talented and creative, I can't wait to see how the kingdon of God benefits from this class.

Thank you Lord, for JJ!

Sarah said...

I really like this! I wish I could see the other, also....
Hope you are enjoying it!
Sometimes I think "creative assignment" is an oxymoron, and sometimes it's very invigorating to do something you never would before!
I'm positive that you totally rock your classes.