Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Here I am!

Hello, and here I am again, in a totally different status, and looking more like a student again. . . jeans, scruffy hair, a pack on my back. No time for lunches, thermos coffees, no place to call my own, and I have to grab a computer in my lunchhours from some strange room next to the library, where I am sitting now.
Hello anyone reading this! (Sarah!!)
Life is good - I'm LOVING my course in graphic design and already feel like an artist again.
Will try and get on this more regularly.
Jen

3 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

You go girl!
C

Sarah said...

Gee-lad you are feeling like an artist again! It's who you really should be all the time you know! Glad your posting again! If you are truly a student, then you should have gobs of time to waste on the computer in order to avoid school work!

Goody said...

Hi Jen,
I love the word "scruffy." I can just hear you saying it. I love and miss you!
Sheila