Thursday, December 15, 2005

THE News article in the Western Leader


Well, yes, that goofy grin is really me. Gulp. The lens was mere centimetres from my face and HUGE. Sigh. But hey, the pride is lighting up the whole room and the picture, and as they say: "Every dog has its day" - I think that that was mine. Hee hee.
I don't know if you are able to read the words under the article by copying and zooming in, but perhaps it's just as well.
This was published in a HUGE publication called The Western Leader, with a mindboggling readership, and on PAGE THREE. I'm finally a page 3 girl.
Well, that's it. It's over. Now there's only Christmas.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so proud of you!! (said in that strange russian-scotch accent of ours.)

Love love love you!!!!

Mike Morrell said...

This is amazing! Millions of people are going to be seeing your art!

Jada's Gigi said...

Congrats Jen! We are all thrilled for you back here in the states!