Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Easter is coming. . .

Ah well, Peter's going to LOVE this - but I had no other picture to put up here on my blog and I wanted something FRESH before I went off for a week. Borders books have been putting out these books by Beatrix Potter, to coincide with the movie out at the moment, and since I am indeed heading down south into rabbit country over Easter, to Peter's place, it seems singularly appropriate to do this:
I trust all 'my readers' have a great Easter, and that the significance of the season does not escape you - no, it's NOT all about rabbits and chocolate. I'm to Ngaroto until late Monday, and then to Christchurch until the following Friday. Yee ha.
Back on the blog again then.

3 comments:

Deborah Fantasia said...

Love the picture, LOL :)
You have a great Easter and time (it sounds like you will) !!
Deborah

Sarah said...

haha!!! Poor peter cottontail!!!!

Jada's Gigi said...

too funny! Peter is going to have something to say about this I'll bet...:) Have a wonderful Resurrection Day and an awesome holiday!