Sunday, May 20, 2007

The sisters in Springbank Lane

We sisters here at Te Atatu have an honorary sister who is always with us in spirit - Linda from Canada. She is struggling through the rigours of cancer at the moment and we feel very close to her, and a part of her life. She is also a great part of ours.
SO, today we took photos at various favourite locations around our street, and I have photoshopped her in, to send to her, so that she can actually SEE herself with us.
It was a lot of fun. And as you can see, we're a great bunch of sisters!
This is us at Jan's house.

3 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

What a fabulous idea! I know she will love being included in your doings...you and Trace look great! give her my love

jayjay said...

I will do that, Cheryl! Thanks. Yes, we're putting an album together to send her. Something I hope she can see as tangible proof that she is with us.

Deborah Fantasia said...

What a wonderful, true sisterly thing to do !
I'm sure she'll LOVE it and I'll keep her in my prayers.

Deborah