Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Women, gorgeous architecture, journaling. . .

I've spent the last two Saturdays at this workshop for women in business who work from home. We met in the house of one of the ladies, and it is scrumptious! Architecturally designed (along the lines of Frank Wright), and spectacular views over the Manukau harbour. This top photo from the deck outside the dining room.
I mean, even the bathroom was lovely - I adore the glass basin.
There were only 7 or 8 of us, and this is during a break. Spent our time doing things like journaling, or 'meditating' or mapping our future plans.
And we also played a lot. Spent the afternoon with clothes, learning about our colours and the style of dress we suit - I am a 'creative romantic' hee he. What a surprise. Watch this space - I'm going to burst out of my 'administrator' skin.
So how lovely the stonework is, and the way the glass comes all the way down, and the outside so mimicks the inside, that it looks like a mirror image. Wow.
Another lovely outside shot.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

that
looks
AWESOME.