Thursday, April 23, 2009

An explosion of the senses. . .

Texture time - that's Autumn - and it has burst forth in its usual array of colours and fabric.The toadstools still dot my front lawn and delight me each time I go out there first thing in the morning, in nightgown, to see what else has sprung up.
Love the speed with which these emerge and then turn from small round red with spots into concave and cup-like brown receptors for rain.
and talking about textures - I can't get enough of the sewing done, on these fabrics I bought last weekend. Yum. This was the first item.
This the second.
and last night I squeezed in a third item, redundant with lace and shiny material, and creamy paua buttons.



2 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Wow! you look stunning in the photo...your best creation yet!

Anonymous said...

Hey i love your latest!!!!!! Jem x