Thursday, April 09, 2009

It has begun!

THERE IT IS - waiting for me this morning, softly glowing in the early morning sun.
Needless to say I'm softly glowing at the prospect of what's inside the parcel.
I am SO READY to do this!
Page after page of delicious destructive commands. . .
I probably should have squashed some of my muesli into it - but there's time enough yet.
So - I'm taking it down to the bach with me this Easter weekend, and shall endeavour to befriend its concepts. It seems like the perfect companion.
Randomly found one page to start with and have DONE it. More to come. . .

3 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

How fun! Love to tear things up...but rarely get to . lol

Sarah said...

Love Keri Smith and her Guerilla art. Love to see what you make of it.

Jemma said...

Is that the journal you were telling me about?? it is totally awesome!!!