Friday, March 14, 2008

Fairies, picnics and Titirangi beach

This is my business mentor and the head of Enterprise Waitakere, where I did my small business course. Barbara has been a great encouragement to me in starting out again, and a lot more New Age than me in her expression. She had a birthday last Sunday, to which I was invited, at a picnic at Titirangi beach dressed in our finery.
Here are some of us - friends and new business owners - reclining on the grass.
. . . and blowing the requisite bubbles upon arrival.
and drinking sparkling wine whilst listening to music and bird song. OH, and sharing our hopes, wishes, and gratitudes for the last year and coming year.
The only male brave enough to attend, was Barbara's partner, who sat a wee distance away and took photos.

1 comment:

HISTORIAS DE ESTA VIDA X JMEC............... said...

vaya fiesta que montan,que lo pasen bien.........