Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

Here it is again, another Valentine's Day. I've been horribly spoilt in the past, for four years receiving secretly a glorious bunch of flowers on my doorhandle every Valentine's morning. Even now, when I KNOW not to expect one, I still check. How sad is that?!! Ah well, those days are obviously past.
. . . but all is not completely lost. My beloved niece still loves me. . . and look, she made me this card. Lovely isn't it? And on the back is this poem:
"The True Nature of Your Beloved
Know
the true nature of your Beloved

In
His
Loving Eyes
Your every thought, word and movement
is always, always
beautiful"

2 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

The card is lovely and teh sentiment even better...did she make it herself?? perhaps displaying some of her auntie's artistic ways?? :)
Didn't the photo on my blog post just tear your heart? I miss those faces, that expereince, so much! and yours too my dear sister! Ahhh...til we are all together outside of this realm...

Sarah said...

Check out Jemkins!
Wonderful words and picture!